Raptor Photo Safari

Capture the Moment

Once again, we are offering 15 photographers an exceptional opportunity to test their equipment and skills in capturing some of the world’s iconic predators while they are posed in natural settings. Your photos will look as if you’ve been in the field for days and weeks, not just a few hours. We will be offering ten different owls, eagles, hawks, falcons, and one turkey vulture in various natural settings around our facility in Brighton, Colorado. The roster of birds will include our new snowy owl.

This is not our flying raptor photo safari, which will not be offered this year because of scheduling conflicts.
Please note, this is not a photography instructional workshop.

Date: October 19, 2019                                        SOLD OUT. Booking Stand By Spots*.

Hours: Sunrise to sunset.  Break for lunch at approximately 11:00 am and restart at 3:00 pm.

Location: Environs around REF facility in Brighton, Colorado.

Early bird special: $120 each.  Special expires on mid-night of May 15th, 2019. Regular price: $140 each.

If you prefer not to use PayPal, please go to our Store Front.

By submitting your payment, you agree to all the conditions below.

Once you reserve your space, you will be sent additional material.  Upon arrival on October 19, you will be required to sign a waiver in order to participate.

Refunds: Full refunds will be offered (with written notice) up until midnight of September 19, 2019.  50% refunds offered (with written notice) until midnight of October 8th, 2019.  No refunds will be issued after the October 8th deadline. Phone messages do not constitute written notice. * Stand By Bookings will get full refund if no spot opens up.

Physical requirements and weather related issues: This workshop occurs under unpredictable field conditions. You will need to be in good physical condition to deal with some walking on uneven ground, which might be covered in snow, or muddy. We will hold the workshop in any temperature, unless it’s very windy and/or raining or snowing.  A final determination for weather cancellation is done on the morning of the event. If we have a weather-related cancellation, our alternate date is October 20, 2019. By purchasing your space for October 19, you also agree to the alternate date.  If you cannot attend the alternate date no refunds will be issued. If the alternate date will not work because of weather, another alternate date will be selected.  If you cannot attend this second alternate date, a full refund will be issued.